Monday, September 26, 2005

Motivation


This is a large part of what drives me, my boys. I have learned more about who I am from the simple act of being a father.

I am not perfect, I make mistakes and I let them watch Family guy. My oldest son, Keegan is now listening to Pink Floyd and I am listening to whatever it is he is listening to and we can talk about the virtues of what is and what isn't good music.
My middle son, James gladly cleans the kitchen without being asked, wears his heart on his sleeve and will one day be an environmental warrior, taking the good fight to the dick cheneys of the world and my youngest, Evan, is forever coming up with new ways to torment the other two.
I can not imagine my life without them and I am so thankful for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home